Monday, February 16, 2009

[a chance for me to tell u more]


["it doesnt matter what other people say about u,what matter is,your own opinion about yourself. " -britney]

(hugeee compliment to her for proving to the media, that she can be a hit once again)



Rules: Once u've been tagged,u r supposed to write a note with 25 random things,facts,habits, or goals about u. at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.u have to tag the person who tagged u. if i tagged u,its because i want to know more about u. (tagged by armbear,sofiesh,wani)



1. family first.hehe.

2. current fetish : big arms and six pack.i'll look at it for 10minutes,then i pinch the silly me,then i look at it again and again. (hahaha,freak!)

3. i dont notice of something,unless someone told me about it.
ex: my swollen cheeks.then later, i realized i need to slim it down a bit.hence,i like it when people always remind me+make me realize.thank u! :]

4. clumsy.seriously..dont expect me to hold something without breaking it later.


5. i like chocolate++candy++pudding++cake to the max!!and because of that,i lost my taste bud years ago..i cant tell whether the food is salty enough,sweet,smelly,etc.

6. ow!i looove new things.new clothes,new shoe,new book,new friends,new vocabulary,new place,u name it.just love the smell of anything new-ish.

7. is (and always will be) a jealous person.yerp.

8. i wish i am a pure-blooded Japanese too.grandma, why move to malaysia?

9. always hoping to meet someone (or maybe marry?) who also thinks money cant buy love.

10. the easiest thing to do in this world for me,is crying..haha.i'm really good at it!all my cousin call me 'cengeng' - some1 who likes to cry.

11. i went to 8 different schools since primary.being an army's daughter..tough luck,i know.

12. lifehouse is like my fav musician of all time.oww and justin.nothing compared to him.

13. cockroaches would be the scariest thing alive.serious.no kidding.go away~

14. i'll laugh at any jokes,any gags,any silly moves,anything that crossed in front of me.

15. also believes that my dream (the one u had when u slept more than 8hours) will eventually come true..because it did for the past 19years 10months++

16. allergic to peanut.and hate other types of bean.ex:red bean,green bean,black bean,corn,green pea,etc..dont give me one ok.

17. i am very..i mean really,VERY,unlucky..weird and unexpected things happen to me all the time.yep,its all the time so i dont think i can list them. xp

18. addicted to fruits.cant live a day without them.my mom once said, "go and marry a fruit tycoon." hahaha,rite..

19. i can easily sucking (huh?) the current temperature of an environment.by means,my hands can be freezing at one time, but then if i move to a hotter place,my body will adapt quickly i.e:sweating madly in seconds.

20. my usual habit will be,having my nerve breakdown once in a while.i will not sleep for the whole night,thinking and thinking and thinking of anything unusual that can cause my brain to reach it highest limit,feeling terrible+miserable+dont want to live+life has no purpose and heart meltdown..... (weirdo,i know)

21. i'm the type who always keep something to myself,and only to myself.its not easy for me to reveal the inner me.tehehe~ and i'll lie if someone force me to.yah,i like to bull.so good that i cant differentiate between lie and truth anymore. ;p

22. me thinks that apocalypse can happen at any Friday.soooo scared of it.but i'm not scared of dying eyh.

23.
[HEART] babies and old folks and hamsters, [DISLIKE] teenagers and all the same-aged dudes around me.haha i think u all too troublesome lah..ow ow..i want to make lots and lots of babies...tehehe~

24. Ahaha~ now i realized i lied some of the facts above.just to make it interesting.go figure which one. x]

25. oww oww...hate it,hate it,hate it,when someone screaming in my ear.same goes to those who like to curse.what's with your language hah?hah?geshh, bless u..


with a meaning to share,
this guy just blew me away~~~
oww,and he blew my signals&systems lecturer beyond away,as well.
smart guy sometimes can be charming eyh? x]

*beep beep*
roger,out!
*beep beep*
[assoc prof dolah..u're good! xp]


{{GOT NO FEARS,SHED NO TEARS,PUSHING THE FRONTIERS TO TRANSCENDENTAL PERCEPTIONS}}

4 comments:

  1. no 23 is soo totally not tru..hehehe..

    "this guy just blew me away~~~
    oww,and he blew my signals&systems lecturer beyond away,as well.
    smart guy sometimes can be charming eyh? x]"

    aih...
    sempat pule ye ko ltak gmb prof bru kte neh..
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,
    no23?nope nope.itu true.

    hmm,seyes kagum gile time tu
    di saat aku tgh ngntok+mkn biskot,die bley plak bfkr cr nk setelkn equation.ish3~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24. Ahaha~ now i realized i lied some of the facts above.just to make it interesting.go figure which one. x]

    uishh ko ni..smangat ak bace sampai habis..wing~

    ReplyDelete
  4. tehehe~
    ko teka no24 ke?
    or ko xpueh ati sbb aku men tipo2?
    walala..
    xde la syad,aku xtipo la.
    1 no je sj2 ltk. teka2~ xp

    ReplyDelete

--what do u think-- (^?^)