Tuesday, February 3, 2009

mama..i love u.mama..i care.

[truth statement : loving a mom is like ghosts. which everyone talks about but only few have seen]


MaMa,

sorry for everything.

sorry for being such a freak second daughter.

sorry for not being less than perfect.

sorry if i've ever peed on u. (masa baby) x]

sorry if i dont get married. (u are sooo paranoid about it.)

sorry for hating akmal eventho u think he's the only-n-ever-gonna-be-your-son-in-law.

(yuckkk~ akmal,no offense eyh.tehehe~)

sorry for my rudeness and un-thankfulness act.

sorry for picking up small fight with u.i'm the worst!i know~
sorry for forcing u to eat sushi.sorry!!
sorry for wasting your money on comics.and clothes.and foods.gesh,i'm a cow.
sorry for always crying with no reason.
sorry for making u cry.worried.mad
.

sorry if i malas to kemas rumah.or jemur baju.or masak.or bangun awal.or tidur awal.
mummy!sorry!

so,so,and so,here it goes,






SELAMAT ULANG TAHUN MAMA!!~~
okeyh.
it sounds weird but i'll just go with it,
as 'happy birthday' sounds sooo yesterday.

tehehe~

and eventho i know u would never read this..

(ym/tagged/fs/even google yadda-yadda are like aliens to her)

but i just wanna say,

I {{LOVE}} <333 U SOO MUCH
mama!

and u know it rite.huhuhaha.

[arent they look good together?23years,counting and
getting stronger...]



why do u love me?

why dont u scold me if i did any wrongs but to say,
"its ok..mama xpernah marah"
why do u have to be so clumsy++blurr++hyper-energetic then u pass that gene to me?

why do u get married to abah before me? (hahaha.)

why dont u get old?or have any uban?why?

why do people always get confused with our age?do i really looook that old than u?
(haha,i know that u have peerless beauty. x] )
why did i only get 9years to be the youngest? (haha)
why do i always miss u?n u miss me too?
why do u want me to be happy?
why do u always treat good to others, never want any repay?
why u'll always smile and doesnt show your anger oo bad mood? (i'm becoming one too.. :] )
why do u care so much about me?
why am i asking questions eventho i know the answers already?silly me!
[she's like me,i mean, i'm just like her,only with bigger eyes and darker skin!tehehehaha.]




ARIGATO!
thanks for being my mom.not britney's.

thanks for the good genes.

thanks for your to-die-for cooking! which the reasons for my curvy-ness and my big as*.(haha)
thanks for raising me up with no strict rules at all,well,unlike other parents.
thanks for the car. (muax muax)

thanks for not giving up on me.

thanks for the infinite love and care.
(hugs hugs)
thanks for not scolding me.

thanks for being more like a friend than a mother.

thanks for loving me unconditionally. (muah muah muah)

thanks for your believes and faith.

thanks for being soo supportive.in everything.i really mean EVERYTHING. ;]
thanks for the patience whenever i screamed in the morning,asking for,well,
"where's my phone?" then there is, "where's my spec?my wallet?"
(yah yah.its hard to have a daughter that is sooo pathetically rabun.tsk tsk.)
thanks for the sex education. (miow!)

thanks for being such a cool mom.
thanks for not being my teacher during my school year. (fiuhh~)
thanks for spoiling me with money+luxury+fashion sense.

thanks for your welcoming home nasi lemak and sambal udang and ketam masak lemak and laksa johor and pudding and sup sayur and buah pelam which are the wajib dishes for me!along jealous!haha!
oww well,thanks for everything.
thank u.thank u.thank u.thank u.thank u.thank u
.
thank u.thank u~
thank you mama!
I LOVE U TO DEATH~~~




oww wait.
a small birthday wish for irsyad~

happy birthday! 2feb kan? x]


and another small birthday wish for fara (1feb) and niena (2feb)

happy birthday girls!


and yet,another smaller smaller birthday wish to akmal hakim,

whom i knew already, had never touched a laptop in his life.but what the hell.

happy birthday dude!u know how much i want to cekik u!haha.
same old,good times eyh?
but u know we cant turned back time rite? :]
damn u for having same birthday as my mom's.damn u!


{{GOT NO FEARS, SHED NO TEARS, PUSHING THE FRONTIERS TO TRANSCENDENTAL PERCEPTIONS}}

2 comments:

  1. fifi...aku terharu...
    sob3..
    sedor pon..ingatkan tak sedar,,isk3..
    cpt kol mama mintak maaf n bacakan semua2 dosa2 ko yg tersenarai kat mama..
    muahaha..
    yg tak tahan tue.."where's my phone?" then there is, "where's my spec?my wallet?",,,hurm.kalo takde ko tnye mmg tak sah dlm 1 hari tu..rasa mcm ada yg krg jek..dah lali sgt..n mention gak ek bout si sotong..kui3..tapi kpd pembaca blog fifi ni(yes, u la..pandang blkg watper) apa2 yg diperkatakan adalah benar sme sekali..bdk ni mmg camni..hehe..last but not least..i love mama too..mmmuahhh...nasib mama dpt hadiah aku ngam2 jek aku pos tym bday dia..ko tak bg lg..ish3..dahla byk dosa kat mama..tak bg hadiah plak tu..isk3,,,=P
    niway, keep up ur good work doing2 dis thing…take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. along : tehehe.mayu2~~ ye2..sy sedar..sy mmg ank yg nyusahkn mak bapak.black sheep la katekn..tehehe~ weyh.biseng plak die psl hnpon.sukati ah!sukati ah!mmg pagi2 buta xnmpk..nk wat cane kn.isk2

    oww adia?adia?eyh lom bli agi..mama tny,ckp je da ade.wahaha~ buhung sunat tu. xp

    p/s:itu sotong,aku geli.geli taox!uwekk uwekk.

    ReplyDelete

--what do u think-- (^?^)