Monday, April 13, 2009

--quickie--

ohoo~
hi guys.
my name is timmie tammie tummie tommie temmie.
just call me timmie.or tommie.
i'm 2o days old and i'm cute.




ohoo~
i dont know to do anything
except for sleeping,eating,sleeping some more,
and and make rubbish all over my master desk ,and then i'll be sleeping again.
i dont make much noise.
and my master loveees me so much.
(except for the making-the-rubbish part.me sorry master!)


ohoo~
i live in a beautiful pink cage
which has a gigantic wheel in it.
but i dont know how to use the wheel.
so the wheel just there for display.
my master always force me to play with the wheel but i dont.
its ok.
my master would loves me anyway.hee ;]


ohoo~
i eat sunflower seeds everyday.
i mean every time.
haahaa xp


ohoo~
i love to eat.
sometimes my master feeds me with popcorn,biscuits,strawberry pudding,mango bits,dark chocolate,chunks of maggi mee,aloe vera,raisin,and even Nestle Choco Chex.
lets say she'll feeds me every little thing she had.
(but i dont think that she eats a little)
she's a food lover, i suppose.


ohoo~
lately,my master is kind of busy.
she ignored me for 2 days
and she forgot to fill my water.
so her lovely roomie scolded her.
kesian my master...
(oh yeah,i forgot to mention that i'm a birthday present from master Ain,master Iela and master Zopo.thank u thank u!)


ohoo~
that one day,
i bite my master.
she was so stress that day,but then i bit her.
my master cried,
and she blame herself for everything
i'm so scared that i hide,then i sleep.
but the next day,
my master is smiling and playing with me again.
i guess my cute-ness is something heh?


[look at my butt.my master loveees me for that butt.ohoo~]



ohoo~
everyday,
various peoples are visiting me
they like to play with me and then they poke me bcos i dont like being poke.
but so far,its only been girls
why there arent any boy in my master's room?
is it bcos she's single?
i'm a female and i'm lonely
why cant my master buy me a partner and i can make babies for my master.
but i heard that she is family planning me.
she dont want me to make babies.
isk3~


ohoo~
i hate it when my master tries to clean my cage.
yes,i dont like neatness.
i'll be running away,wildly,hecticly from my master
plus plus,
my master almost cried yesterday when i suddenly ran towards the window
she thought i'll be jumping down like spiderman
but i'm a hamster ok.not a spider.


ohoo~
oh ok.
i gotta go now.
my master wants to feed me..
now what?
dried strawberry?
ohoo i like it!
annyong haseyoo everybody....
(i'm learning to speak korean bcos my master is listening to korean music and watching korean series all day.ohoo~)



{{SICK OF CRYING.TIRED OF TRYING.YES I'M SMILING.BUT INSIDE I'M DYING.}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

--what do u think-- (^?^)